25 Years Experience and Owner/Operator of a Licensed Community Association Management Company, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Mobile Home Dealer, Real Estate Consultant, Business Analyst, Acquisition and Financing Expert.
Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida
President NexGen Consultancy, LLC.
NEXGEN CONSULTANCY, LLC was created to meet the needs of the association. The NEXGEN team of professionals have developed proven management techniques, state of the art cloud-based accounting A/R, A/P systems, consulting services and website development to meet the competitive demands of the marketplace.
- Over 2100 units managed in the Tampa Bay Area
- Over 100 vacant Mobile Home lots filled and added to rent rolls.
- Consistent occupancy rates above 95%
- Historically low 1.5% delinquency rates
President – specialize in lot development, model home sales, specification homes, share sales and resale homes.
- Over $80,000,000 In Mobile home resales, new home sales and share sales
- Over 100 vacant lots filled.
- Over 200 shares sold and over $8,000,000 community debt reductions. In community long term debt reduction
- Over $70,000,000 In Resident Owned Mobile home community mortgage debt refinancing.
- $75,000,000 in Resident Owned Mobile Home and RV Resort Community Sales.
The NexGen team of professionals specialize in providing services to Common Interest Developments:
Cooperatives, Land lease, Planned Communities, Townhomes, Master Planned Communities, Condominiums, RV Resorts, Timeshare, Commercial Associations, Industrial Parks and any other form of CID Development, Portfolio Owned Vacation and Single family Rental Properties.
Specialized experience in the management in Resident Owned Mobile Home Communities and Condominiums
Mobile Home Real Property Sales, Commercial Mortgage Debt financing and Share sales and seasonal vacation rentals, Resales Lot fill development and redevelopment of aging home-inventory, for Resident Owned Mobile Home Parks and Land Lease.
Areas of Expertise
- Proven track record in High Occupancy performance and Low delinquencies
- Real Estate Management
- Long-term debt restructuring and financing.
- Accounting – server based accounting systems
- Real Estate Sales – real property mobile home sales
- Residential and Commercial Rentals
- Mobile Home Dealer- New homes and Resale Homes
- Development, Re-development residential homesites.
- Consulting and Web Site Development
- Reserve Studies
- Market Surveys – Tenant Negotiations
- Residential and Commercial financing expertise
- Educational Course study – board member training
- Dedicated to serving Common Interest Developments: Cooperatives, Master Planned Communities, RV Resorts, Planned Communities, Condominiums, Townhomes, Timeshare, Commercial Associations, Industrial Parks
And any other form of CID Development.
- Notable Press Release
Premier Closes Record-Breaking $75 Million Sale of Florida 55+ Resident Owned Mobile Home Community
$75 million sale of a 1,168-lot, 55+ mobile home community in Zephyrhills, Florida, representing one of the largest transactions of its kind in the Florida manufactured home industry. The June 2016 sale of Forest Lake Estates to a national real estate investment trust secured a high return on investment for community shareholders who originally purchased the mobile home park in June 1999.
Adam Reese Law firm – David Bernstein served as legal advisor for the transaction and worked closely with Brett Schroder, President of Premier Community Management, Realty and Mobile Home Sales, Inc., the management company of the park from 2000-2016, to complete the transaction.
The ultimate sale of the community garnered a roughly 94% approval rating from shareholders and successfully recognized their equity at a peak of the market.”
Forest Lake Estates’ sale marks one of the largest of its kind in Florida history. It may also serve as a means for shareholders in other manufactured home communities to retrieve their equity after bearing the immense challenges of resident ownership.
“There were many challenges and roadblocks in the history of Forest Lake Estates that are common among other resident-owned communities,” Brett Schroder said. “Ultimately, Forest Lake residents were able to sell at a peak of the market and make good on their long-term investment.”